Our guest rooms have three different prices depending on the season 2021:
|Low Season||Mid season||High season|
|Room UNE (double bed)||€ 119||€ 129||€ 139|
|Room DEUX (double bed)||€ 119||€ 129||€ 139|
|Room TROIS (two single beds*)||€ 114||€ 124||€ 129|
|Room QUATRE (two single beds*)||€ 114||€ 124||€ 129|
|Room CINQ (double bed)||€ 119||€ 129||€ 139|
- (*) It will be possible to have a double (King size) bed in room 3 and room 4 by paying a supplement of € 10,00
- Low season: 1 November until 31 March 2021
- Mid season: 1 April until 31 May & 1 October until 31 October 2021
- High season: 1 June until 30 September 2021
- We require a 50% deposit of the total balance. In case of a reservation with arrival within 7 days, a 100% deposit will be asked. Our standard annulation conditions are explained in ‘the booking conditions and terms of payment’.
- All room prices are per room per night based on 1 or 2 persons, including breakfast and VAT, and excluding tourist tax of € 0,70 per person per night.
- The above prices may differ in periods that packages are offered (for example: Christmas and New Year)
- In high season and on public holidays a minimum stay of two nights is required (Good Friday/Easter, Whit Sunday/Monday, Christmas/New Year)
- Check-in is from 3:00 PM till 7:00 PM, later is possible if you inform us in advance
- Check-out is before 11:00 AM.
- In case you want to leave later in the day: there is a luggage room and a possibility to shower in the sports room before heading off.
Prices food & wine (table d’hôtes)
|Breakfast||Included in the room price|
|Table d’Hôtes||€ 33 per person, including aperitif, excluding drinks at the table|
|Plat du jour||€ 17,50 per person, excluding drinks at the table|
|Drink menu and wine list||At your disposal on site|
- The above prices may differ in periods that packages are offered (for example: Christmas and New Year) and/ or a surcharge may apply for special menus (wild, truffle, etc.)
- Reservations for the table d’hôtes must be made in advance (at breakfast at the latest) if you would like to eat with us in the evening
- Breakfast is between 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM. If you wish to have breakfast earlier or later, please let us know before 8 PM the day before
Booking conditions and terms of payment
Read our booking conditions and terms of payment carefully before making a reservation. These apply to every reservation, without exception.
|COVID-19 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS:|
If your stay is not possible in the case of a public order measure against COVID-19, free of charge cancellation will be possible or we can try to reschedule your stay with us. In case of any other reason, the standard conditions apply.
- Our bed & breakfast is non-smoking. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside any of the buildings and/or guest rooms and/or at the terraces outside.
- Our bed & breakfast is aimed at adults. We like to offer all guests rest and relaxation. Young people over 16 years are welcome, if they feel comfortable with our concept. Please make your reservation by email. Note: In France it is prohibited to sell or donate alcohol to young people under 18 (even by the parents), we will be strict on this.
- No pets allowed in our bed & breakfast.
- Please check that our email response is not in your SPAM folder.
Methods of payment
The methods of payment we accept are: